We learn and embrace your mission. Then, we develop a custom plan to help your organization serve this mission efficiently, effectively, and with all of the financial and management expertise you need.
The Bright Solutions is unmatched in first-hand experience of working with organizations from start-up to complex and highly diversified operations. We are strong advocates of not-for-profit outsourcing services for projects, special events, cyclical activities requiring additional hands and eyes to successfully begin, commence and conclude efforts to obtain desired results. We understand boards and we strive to have boards and management understand each other.
We find that Executive Directors and Boards often times rely too heavily on one another to understand and interpret both plans and results. Thus, both education and language allow the parties to more closely align themselves with each other.
It all starts with education: knowing and understanding the mission of the organization. Why does it exist? It then proceeds to language – everyone needs to understand the message, the process, and the outcomes. Managers need accurate, timely, and generally accepted information that tells the message of how the organization achieves its mission. Our accounting and management services tell this story: from reports that lay out operating results, to the facilitation of independent audits and compliance reporting, to your day-to-day bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable.
Finding a Custom Fit
After we learn what makes your organization tick, we are then able to shed light on any issues that are preventing your organization from most efficiently and effectively serving its mission. Together, we formulate a plan for how The Bright Solutions will help you move forward with the financial and management expertise that will make your organization shine.
We are always available and on your side to guide you, reassess when needed, and help you make the important financial and management decisions in both the short and long term.
With our ongoing support, you will see a number of benefits.
- You will be able to focus your primary attention on the mission while seeing how your resources are providing for its delivery.
- You will know that your finances are accurate and compliant with all laws and regulations.
- You will make more-informed program decisions.
- Your in-house staff will work more effectively with the benefit of more accurate reporting.
- We will help you create more efficient policies and procedures, and stronger internal controls.
- Your Board of Trustees will have the comfort of knowing that trusted and competent financial professionals are on your side.